- I highly recommend to sell via realtor as we only make dime when we help either side or else every buyer min require 10+ homes to see before taking a final decision..
- Realtors make a list of homes to see or show via mls or else who will go to mls and then go to zillow to find?
- Buyers who work with realtors, appreciate them for there time and education they provide while running around with them to show homes and so prefer to buy homes thats recommended by Realtor.
- Realtors move them away from sale by owner homes, knowing , whats guarantee that buyer won’t go direct to “sale by owner” and if that happens, they will loose all the effort gone to show since long. Some buyers take years to decide..
- Read this ebook as it will help you guide how to sell home by Sale by Owner. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1g1C0vK5ntgeriMw7i9st32dRaNjWBShF/view
- 10 top reasons why sale by owner fail
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Anil Aggarwal
Team Leader Vylla Home NJ
Anil.email@example.com | 732-877-8585
Local Realtor Anil Aggarwal honored with state sales award
N.J. (Feb 1’st 2020) – Local Realtor, Anil Aggarwal of Iselin Nj, was recently awarded the Bronze award level of the 2019 NJ Realtors Circle of Excellence Sales Award. Annually, New Jersey Realtors recognizes its members who have demonstrated distinction in sales throughout the state.
The NJ Realtors Circle of Excellence Sales Award is considered one of the most prestigious honors awarded to Realtors in New Jersey. It is highly regarded throughout the industry and recognizes members who have excelled in the field of salesmanship. The NJ Realtors Distinguished Sales Club Award recognizes members who have achieved the Circle of Excellence Sales Award for 10 or more years.
Anil Aggarwal >sold 19 units but missed by 1 unit to get recognition as Silver award (which is 20 units min) The 2019 NJ Realtors Circle of Excellence Sales Award level requirements were: Bronze: $2.5 Million and 15 Units Minimum or 30 Units
In addition to earning units for sales and listings volume as well as rental transactions, members also receive unit credits for involvement in the association and the industry.
New Jersey Realtors, the voice of real estate for New Jersey for 100 years, is a non-profit organization serving the professional needs of more than 54,000 Realtor and Realtor-Associate members engaged in all facets of the real estate business. In addition to serving the professional needs of its members, NJ Realtors is dedicated to enhancing the ability of its members to conduct their business successfully while maintaining the preservation of private property rights. Realtor is a registered collective membership mark, which may be used only by real estate professionals who subscribe to the Realtor organization’s strict Code of Ethics and are members of the national, state and local Realtor organizations. For more information, visit njrealtor.com.