Virtual open houses can help sell your home faster by attracting more qualified buyers at a higher exposure level
Why do virtual open house?
- Open houses are time consuming and don’t always attract the right buyers, many agents are turning to “virtual open houses.”
- Virtual open houses also open up a world of exposure to new buyers in other states or countries, not just locals.
- Virtual open house anyone can play and watch anytime..
The Virtual Open HouseVirtual open homes can pose just like an in-person open house would. You can create your own website or ask your agent.If you are thinking about doing a virtual open house, here are some ideas:
- Take nice clear photos.
- Post a virtual map to the house.
- Add some soft music to play on the site.
- Offer ways for the buyers to ask questions like they would at an open house. Your agent can respond to through the website, depending on how Web savvy your agent is, via phone, email or live chat.
- Keep it simple.
No family should lose their home during the #COVID19 crisis.
— Governor Phil Murphy (@GovMurphy) March 28, 2020