- The Commons at Kingswood Station C.A., Inc.
Managed by: Towne & Country Management
711 Sycamore Avenue, Red Bank, NJ 07701
Voice (732) 212-8200 Fax (732) 212-8201
- current monthly fee is $315.
- As a member of the Association, you are also bound by the rules as set forth in the Master Deed and Bylaws which you should have received from the prior owner. If you do not have these documents, you may obtain a copy from Towne & Country Management, Inc. There is a copying charge payable to Towne & Country Management, Inc. with your request.
- JGS is the insurance agent for the Association. The phone number is 732-837-1053. Please have your insurance agent contact the Association’s insurance agent so you can determine what your insurance responsibility is. It is very important that you cover your property (real and personal). That is your responsibility.
- Township of East brunswick dont’ require CO.. Only fire and smoke cirtificate. For this, go to http://ebfmo.com/ and download http://ebfmo.com/forms/Affidavit%20for%20smoke%20detector.pdf
To join vylla, go to join.njfind.com
To sell, go to sell.njfind.com
For new agents check list newagent.njfind.com
For properties sold , sold.njfind.com
For posting review for Anil Aggarwal , go to review.njfind.com
To chat. chat.njfind.com
To buy domain , domain.njfind.com
To see how we do virtual open house, virtual.njfind.com
To See Facebook live videos , live.njfind.com
To see tips to save money , atyourhelp.njfind.com
To start career in estate planning, will.njfind.com
For blog, Blog.njfind.com
For Meeting or making booking, booking.njfind.com
For Getting Free Stocks or shares, go to FreeStock.njfind.com
For Getting Will, go to will.njfind.com
I am certified Realtor and this is my pledge to you. Check this Professional page, which shows I am bound by Respect for Public, Respect for your property, and Respect for Peers.
Further I have some duties to my clients and customers and also Duties to Public.. and follow Realtors. All this listed and posted so to remind me and others ,
Music can change the atmosphere of an open house and day to day life in general. However, coming up with the perfect playlist for everyday events can be time consuming and overwhelming. Have no fear! Windermere Real Estate recently launched a Spotify page with all the playlists you need. They have a playlist for everything from cleaning motivation to dinner party essentials.
On Sept. 30, a federal district court dismissed a challenge by four states (New York, Connecticut, Maryland and Jersey) to the $10,000 cap on the federal state and local tax (SALT) deduction that was created by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act. (New York et. al. v. Mnuchin, No. 18-CV-6427). The states alleged that the SALT cap “violates the federalism principles that undergird the U.S. Constitution.” They pointed out that the cap will result in a significant increase to federal tax bills of residents in their states and that it disproportionately affects the residents of high-tax states whose state and local taxes exceed the $10,000 cap. And, they alleged that Republican legislators and the Republican president intended this differential result to force states to provide a disincentive for these states to impose high tax rates.New Jersey Challenges SALT Cap Earlier this week, the federal courts ruled against a lawsuit initiated by New Jersey and three other states challenging the $10,000 State and Local Tax Deduction (SALT) cap. The courts ruled against the lawsuit, which argued the cap was unconstitutional. It is unclear whether New Jersey and the other states will appeal this decision. New Jersey Realtors® met with Rep. Mikie Sherrill to discuss the importance of reinstating the full deduction due to the high cost-of-living in New Jersey.